By replacing your current VW radiator with a Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator, you will notice a cooler more efficient running engine. All Mishimoto VW Golf performance aluminum radiators are dual pass, engineered to maximize cooling efficiency, protect your car from the overheating, and boost overall engine functions. With its lightweight dual core, 100% brazed aluminum, and polished tank ends installing a direct OEM fit Mishimoto radiator is effortless, no cutting or modification is required. And, like all Mishimoto radiators, this aluminum radiator comes with our signature lifetime warranty.
- Direct fit for the 2006–2009 MK5 Volkswagen Golf GTI 2.0T
- Full aluminum construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 1.57" thick, efficient brazed aluminum core
- Features stock-style, CNC-machined, quick-disconnect inlet and outlet connections which mate perfectly with the stock hoses
- Increased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation for use on the street and track
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Material - Aluminum
- Overall Height - 31.61"
- DPI - 2822
- Drain Plug Length - 0.047"
- Drain Plug Thread Size - (M16) .06
- Overall Length - 16.7"
- Tank Wall Thickness - 0.08"
- Outlet - 1.26"
- Rows - 2
- Inlet - 1.26"
- Coolant Capacity - 2.27
- Dual Pass - Yes
- Overall Width - 2.07"
- Core Length - 25.6"
- Core Height - 15.67"
- Core Size - 25.6" x 15.67"
- Core Thickness - 1.57"
- Chassis Codes - Mk5A5PQ35
- Engine Codes - BPY
- Note - This radiator is only compatible with the FSI motor.
This item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit.