Boosted Performance Parts
Shop 3 / 63a Brenan Street
Smithfield NSW 2164
Please send CV / resume and accompanying cover letter to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
A rare but exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Storeperson/Driver to join our business based in Smithfield, NSW. Reporting directly to the business owner, the role will be full time, 5 days a week.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to; - Inbound/Outbound Phone Sales
- Picking, packing and receipting daily parts for stock
- Generating and preparing freight bookings for orders
- Assist the parts team with ad-hoc duties as required
- Pickup of stock from local suppliers
- Occasional Deliveries to local customer base
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The applicant must meet the following criteria:
- An honest and reliable work ethic
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Critical Thinking
- Adaptable to change
- Multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Familiar with Microsoft office applications (Outlook, Word etc).
- Current drivers license and own car
- Passion for performance parts/performance JDM cars
PREFERRED BUT NOT ESSENTIAL:
- Experience processing orders and freight
- Automotive industry experience
Send your application via email, directly to Pablo, Boosted Performance Parts. Interviews will take place in December for a January 2022 start.