Semi Synthetic 10W-40 High Performance Engine Oil
Semi synthetic formula designed for Australian, Japanese, US and European high performance non-turbocharged and turbocharged petrol engines. The semi synthetic formula provides excellent anti-wear protection while offering excellent fuel economy.
The advanced formulation will keep your engine cool and clean during city or highway driving and prevent sludge build-up over time.
For increased protection and performance choose Nulon Full Synthetic 10W-40 Hi Tech Engine Oil (Part No. SYN10W40).
- High-performance semi synthetic oil for modern vehicles and motorcycles.
- Provides excellent high-temperature protection for city and highway driving.
- Suitable for a wide range of vehicles and operating conditions.
- Improved oil film strength helps to reduce metal to metal contact
- Suitable for vehicles using E10, E85, light-duty diesel, and LPG fuels
- Formulated to keep your engine cool and clean
- Excellent low temperature, cold start performance
- Extremely effective anti-oxidant agent to prevent sludge formation
- Suitable for motorcycle with and without a wet clutch
NOTE: Not recommended for heavy-duty diesel engines. Refer to your vehicle service manual for correct lubricant requirements and service intervals.
|SAE Viscosity Grade||10W-40|
|Viscosity @ 100°C (cSt) ASTM D445||15.08|
|Viscosity @ 40°C (cSt) ASTM D445||106.6|
|Apparent Viscosity by CCS @ -25°C (cP) ASTM D5293||6141|
|Apparent Viscosity by MRV @ -30°C (cP) ASTM D4684||29400|
|Viscosity Index ASTM D2270||148|
|Density @ 15°C (kg/L) ASTM D4052||0.8687|
|Sulphated Ash (mass %) ASTM D874||1.1|
|Total Base Number (mg KOH/g) ASTM D2896||11|
|Flash Point (°C) ASTM D92||216|
Due to continued product research and development the information contained in this Product Bulletin is subject to change without notification.
CAUTION: Avoid skin contact with used oil. Wear suitable gloves. If skin contact occurs, wash immediately with soap and water. Avoid prolonged and repeated contact with used oil. Protect the environment. Do not pollute drains, ground or water with used oil. Dispose of container as per EPA guidelines. Do not use this container for fuel or solvents.